1-Day Private Taxi Minivan Plan: Okunoshima "Rabbit Island" & Saijo Sake Breweries Tour (3 People， Round-trip from Hiroshima)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Chugoku/Shikoku (Hiroshima, etc.) Taxi Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Visit Okunoshima, an island touted as "rabbit paradise" located in the Seto Inland Sea.
2. Tour the sake town of Saijo, which ranks along with Nada in Hyogo and Fushimi in Kyoto as one of the top sake-producing areas.
3. An English-speaking driver will be assigned, so participate worry-free!
4. Participants will be picked up at their hotel.
09:00- Depart from Hotel
10:50-11:05 From Tadanoumi Port to Okunoshima Pier No. 2 via Ferry Omishima Ferry
60(min) Sightseeing on Okunoshima A small island with a circumference of approximately 4 kilometers situated in the Seto Inland Sea, Okunoshima is home to around 700 fluffy rabbits. Enjoy your time with the rabbits, see some remnants from the war era, and admire the scenery of Setouchi.
12:00-12:15 From Okunoshima Pier No. 2 to Tadanoumi Port via Ferry Omishima Ferry
From Tadanoumi Port to Takehara
12:30-13:15 45(min) Takehara Enjoy lunch on your own at Takehara, where you can also see a townscape reminiscent of the ancient times (lunch not included).
13:15-14:00 From Takehara to Saijo
14:00-15:00 60(min) Sightseeing at Saijo The town of Saijo is dotted with sake breweries within a 700-meter walking distance. Visitors can surely drop by several breweries in a short time. Feel free to have some sake, taste test the water used for fermentation, and enjoy some bisho nabe (hot pot using sake), Daiginjo gelato (made with premium quality sake), and much more!
-16:00 Drop-off at Hotel Accommodation