Destination Management Company
JTB Corp. got its start in 1912 as Japan Tourist Bureau, an organization that
was founded in cooperation between the government and the private sector to both
promote and facilitate travelers from overseas. Almost a century later, the
international travel division of JTB was spun off as its own company, JTB Global
Marketing & Travel (JTBGMT). Despite the change, JTBGMT continues in the
spirit of know-how and hospitality gained over the past hundred years.
We aspire to introduce the allure of Japan to the world by creating a multitude of valuable and meaningful experiences. While doing business, we also strive to support global communication and the realization of a peaceful, eco-friendly society.
Our Business (What We Do)
Destination Management Company (DMC) Experts with a Tradition of Hospitality
As specialists in inbound travel to Japan, we anticipate and respond to changes in the market and the needs of our customers and clients with innovative strategies and create valuable international exchange and communication.
Our Promise to You
We will use our professional knowledge and skills to provide memorable experiences that exceed your expectations. In order to keep our promise, we will follow these basic guidelines:
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Attentively respond to the voices of our customers and clients.
- Utilize creativity and speed to make the wishes of our customers and clients a reality.
- Adhere to deadlines and fulfill obligations.
- Comply with all laws and regulations.
- Promote Japan to international markets by using our knowledge of foreign cultures and customs which has been cultivated over JTB’s 100-year history.
- Respect each other and encourage an open work environment.
|Corporate Name||JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.|
|Head Office||JTB Bldg. 2-3-11, Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku,
Tokyo, Japan 140-8604
|> Access Map|
|Date of Foundation||October 12, 2004|
|Capital||450 million yen|
|Annual Sales||23.2 billion yen in 2012|
|Shareholder||JTB Corp. 100%|
|Board Members||Hisanori Zama
|President & CEO